What a great turnout we had last week for our first Bladon Micro Turbine demonstration day.
We particularly want to thank all of you who registered early and took valuable time out of your day to attend, especially those who travelled from Perth and Melbourne.
It was wonderful to share the excitement of the MTG running, in an Australian first customer demonstration.
As expected, the feedback was very positive. Comments included:
- It’s the first time I’ve ever had a conversation next to a running generator, it’s very quiet.
- The unit produces such ultra low emissions when running; there is no smoke.
- Such little maintenance is required (Air & Fuel filters).
- Provides an ultra-low touch, reliable alternative to a traditional diesel generator.
- It’s not every day you get to stand next to a running microturbine engine!
For those of you who missed the first open day, don’t worry we have more days available at Kordia Solutions office in Brisbane!
To register your interest, please contact us at – email@example.com